Finder power relayIt is a device that can make one or more electrical output circuits jump when the input (or excitation) meets certain specified conditions. It can be used as a directional element of zero sequence current protection in neutral point direct grounding system. It is widely used. Today, let's talk about the application and working principle of small finder power relay.
Finder power relays are often used in household appliances, such as air conditioners. In recent years, high-power household appliances have developed rapidly, such as electric water heaters, water dispensers and so on.
1. Rated working voltage or rated working current: This refers to the voltage or current required for the coil to work at high power. The structure of a model is roughly the same. In order to adapt to circuit applications with different voltages, one model usually has multiple rated working voltages or rated working currents, which are distinguished by specifications and models.
2. DC resistance: This refers to the DC resistance of the coil. The rated working voltage and DC resistance are given in the specifications of some products. At this time, the rated working current can be obtained according to Ohm's law. If the rated working current and DC resistance are known, the rated working voltage can also be calculated.
3. Pull in current: it refers to the minimum current that the small large finder power relay can produce pull in action. In practical use, in order to reliably pull in the small large finder power relay, the given voltage can be equal to or slightly higher than the rated working voltage. Generally, do not exceed 1.5 times the rated working voltage, otherwise the coil will be burnt out.
4. Release current: it refers to the maximum current that the small large finder power relay can produce release action. If the current of the small large finder power relay in the pull in state is reduced, when the current is reduced to a certain extent, the small large finder power relay will return to the non energized state. This process is called the release action of the small large finder power relay, and the release current is far less than the pull in current.
5. Load: it refers to the voltage or current allowed by the small large finder power relay contact. This determines that the small and large finder power relay can control the voltage and current. In application, the small and large finder power relay with small contact load cannot be used to control large current or high voltage. For example, the contact load of y3f small high finder power relay is 0.02A × 12V, so it cannot be used to control the on-off of 220V circuit.