1. Advantages of PCB Relay
(1) Long service life and high reliability: there are no machine components, and solid-state components have contact point effect. Because there are no moving parts, they can work in an environment with high impact touch. Due to the original characteristics of the electronic components that make up the PCB Relay, the PCB Relay has a long service life and high reliability.
(2) High sensitivity, low control input power, good EMC testability: PCB Relay has a wide output voltage range and low driver input power, which can be adapted to most logic IC chips without oil buffer or controller.
(3) Agile change: PCB Relay adopts solid-state period, so the conversion rate can vary from several ms to several Ms.
Noisy signal: PCB Relay does not output "electromagnetic coil", does not contact ignition arc and rebound, reducing interference signals. The same switching output PCB relays are mostly zero voltage power switches, zero voltage conduction, zero current closure, which reduces the sudden termination of current waveform and further reduces the transient compliance of power switches.
2. Lack of potential of PCB Relay
(1) After the tube is turned on and off, the pressure drop is large, and the forward voltage drop of thyristor or two-phase thyristor reaches 1~2v. The saturated working state of high-power crystal through triode is in the middle of 1~2v. Generally, it can output signal power. The incoming power supply of FET has higher resistance than the circuit at the contact point between mechanical and technical equipment.
(2) After breaking into leakage current, you can still know several micro ampere and milliampere semiconductor components, so you can't realize the dream of electrical protection.
(3) Due to the large pressure drop of the tube, the performance consumption and calorific value after switching on and off are also large. The volume of the high-power PCB Relay is much larger than that of the electromagnetic induction relay with the same volume, and the cost is also high.
(4) The temperature characteristics of electronic information components and the anti-interference ability of electronic control circuits are weak, and the working and learning ability of anti radiation sources are also weak. If effective measures are not taken in time to solve the problem, the reliability in work will be very low.
(5) PCB Relay is very sensitive to load, so it must be protected against overload by fuse or RC damping power circuit. The load of PCB Relay is closely related to the event temperature. When the temperature rises, the load event capacity will decrease rapidly.