Starting from the so-called "conquering the cold" - the name of the invention of the refrigerator in the 20th century, the refrigeration system continues to evolve and innovate, and extends to various types of products. Food, medical, chemical / pharmaceutical and air conditioning industries.
The most popular applications in refrigeration include:
Cold storage room;
Refrigerated cabinets and refrigerated cabinets;
Finder meets the current standards on refrigeration and provides a wide range of products for the following areas:
Control the compressor used for refrigeration circuit generation to manage compressor programming and overall operation;
Condensate level monitoring of refrigerated cabinets and refrigerated cabinets.
With compact floor space, the ability to manage high surge current, high sensitivity and control accuracy, finder components are suitable for a wide range of refrigeration applications, and have a large number of institutional approvals and certifications.
Here are some finder products for refrigeration applications:
(1) Series 40 – PCB / plug-in relay
1 and 2 poles, for PCB or socket installation, with low consumption coil and rated current up to 16 A: AC and DC versions are available, including bistable versions.
(2) 55 series - General Purpose Relay
2. 3 and 4 pole general purpose relays for socket and PCB installation.
(3) Series 72 - level control relays for conductive liquids
Use special electrodes to monitor and control the condensate level in the refrigerator.
(4) Series 80 – modular timers 1 pole and 2 pole multi voltage and multi-function modular timers with a rated current of up to 16 a.
(5) 65 series – power relay 20 – 30 A
(6) 65 series power relay for PCB, Faston 250 or flange mounting. Contact gap versions ≥ 3 mm are available.
(7) 70 series - line monitoring
Relay electronic voltage monitoring relay for single-phase and three-phase applications, which can monitor undervoltage and overvoltage, phase sequence and open phase.
(8) Relay according to ATEX directive
58 series relay interface module
2 or 4 pole ATEX compliant relay interface module for zone 2 installation (gas).
66 series power relay 2-pole ATEX compatible power relay with PCB installation, rated at 25 A at 70 ° C, used to manage compressor and motor loads.